SMART Localization Release Note 2023.01
January 2023 update for SMART Accounting and SMART Payroll
Solution updates for Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Georgia are released every 3 months. In case of urgent changes in the Legislation, SMART business issues urgent unscheduled updates. All updates can be installed independently or with the help of SMART business.
- The functionality for setting VAT Declaration lines for Annex 5 has been expanded. These changes take into account the case of the sale of preferential items to both domestic and foreign customers (export operations).
- Using the functionality of Regulated Reports, the basic settings for the “Cash Flow Statement (direct method)” have been made. The report uses data generation in terms of CASHFLOW dimension values.
- The “Models of vehicles” and “Vehicles” directories have been added. The new directories are already available for use in Sales Orders and will later be used in e-Waybills.
- The functionality for the administration of compensatory VAT liabilities has been expanded and improved, including the annual VAT recalculation. The case of reducing tax liabilities by posting calculations of adjustment to Purchase VAT invoices has been taken into account.
- The ability to import bank statements and export payment orders from PE Monobank accounts has been added.
- The functionality of creating separate VAT invoices for items exempt from taxation has been implemented for prepayment transactions. The feature is enabled in the VAT accounting settings depending on the VAT Item Group and VAT Business Group, so it will not be necessary to determine whether the items are exempt from taxation separately for each item.
- The form of the “Tax calculation of income amounts” report and the procedure for filling out unified reporting on personal income tax (PDFO), military tax (VZ) and unified social contribution (YeSV) have been updated in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine No. 189 of July 04, 2022. XML schemes have been updated and new categories of insured persons have been added to the Payroll Directory.
- Forms of reports No. 1-PV (monthly) “Report on labor” and No. 1-PV (quarterly) “Report on labor” have been updated in accordance with the order of the State Statistics Service of May 12, 2022, No. 87 (as amended by the order of the State Statistics Service of November 10, 2022, No. 279). It will be necessary to report according to the new forms for January 2023 (monthly form) and for the first quarter of 2023 (quarterly form).
- The form No. 3-debt (monthly) “Report on wage arrears” has been updated in accordance with the order of the State Statistics Service of June 23, 2022, No. 195 (as amended by the order of the State Statistics Service of November 10, 2022, No. 279). The new form is effective from the January 2023 report.
- According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 02, 2022, No. 1350, changes have been made to the calculation of the average wage for sick leave. The form of income certificate for the employment center has been updated. The time activity code for the suspension of an employment contract has been added to the exclusion days group when calculating the average wage for sick leave.
- The functionality for managing the reservation processes for those liable for military service has been updated. On the Person card, the “Military registration” tab, new fields have been created for entering information about the reservation. Generation of reports on the reservation of persons liable for military service in Word format has been added: “Proposals for the reservation of persons liable for military service” in accordance with Section IV of the Law of Ukraine “On mobilization training and mobilization” and “Report on the number of persons liable for military service” in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 04, 2015, No. 45.
- The calculation of exclusion days when calculating the vacation balance has been updated. The analysis is performed by each day for the balance period, which allows you to exclude days in cases where a time activity group is valid not from the start of the vacation accrual date.
There are also Release Notes 2023.01 for Georgia and Azerbaijan.
If you want to download the full versions of the releases in PDF format (for Ukraine – in Ukrainian, for Georgia – in Georgian, for Azerbaijan – in Azerbaijani), select the the appropriate options below.
for downloading the material!