Business Central Launch by Microsoft in Ukraine 2021
On November 1, a business breakfast was held dedicated to the entry into the Ukrainian market of the cloud version of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system.
The event was organized by SMART business, a company that adapted the system to the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and developed a number of solutions for automating the processes of lease accounting, budgeting, purchase, personnel records, etc. that are fully compatible with BC.
Local adaptation of the Microsoft’s ERP system is called SMART Localization for Ukraine. The solution makes it possible to set up and automate processes, without which the effective functioning of a business is simply impossible, namely: management of sales, purchases, production, service, finance and taxes, as well as personnel records and payroll.
The on-premises version of the system has been available in Ukraine for a long time. Among the companies for which SMART business has implemented solutions over the past 12 years are the following: Ecosoft, MTI, Brocard, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, Mamamia, Electolux.
However, cloud ERP is a complete paradigm shift!
- IT administration of the system becomes easier.
- Subscription – like on Netflix: you can change the number of licenses every month if you wish.
- No more costs for servers and their maintenance.
- Guaranteed quarterly updates (and improvements) of the system.
- Seamless integration with other solutions of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- And most importantly, in the era of hybrid work, cloud ERP is becoming very convenient. You can manage business processes from any device, anywhere in the world.
The presence in Ukraine of Microsoft’s Gold Partner, SMART business, makes the world’s best business practices available to Ukrainian enterprises.
By offering localization of Business Central, SMART business not only provides clients with Ukrainian translation of the system, but also takes into account local accounting specifics and legal requirements, provides each client with the necessary documentation package and holds free introductory webinars for everyone interested.
What should business owners, CEOs and CFOs know
- Firstly, you can start using the system really quickly – about 2 weeks without additional customizations. You pay for licenses and can start using Business Central immediately.
- Secondly, the Microsoft’s solution has long ceased to be something that is available only to the Enterprise level. Thanks to the “cloud”, ERP from Microsoft is now financially available to small Ukrainian businesses. See the price list here.
Besides, if your business grows vertically or horizontally, Business Central with its Ukrainian localization is ready for scaling.
What might be interesting for your IT department
If you are innovators and the standard functionality is not enough for your ideas and processes, Business Central is also an easy-code platform built for rapid development.
The system offers an integrated development environment and takes over everything that distracts from the essence, such as interacting with a database or creating interfaces and APIs. At the same time, the infrastructure is reliably covered by the Azure stack. This allows you to focus on what matters most – the processes and optimization of your company’s work.
About the organizer
SMART business offers the Ukrainian market Microsoft solutions and services, complementing them with its own developments. Since its foundation, the company has been working with the on-premises version of the Business Central ERP system (formerly known as Dynamics NAV or Navision) and has localized the product for the needs of Ukrainian business. But it was in 2021 that SMART business gathered the experience of previous years and completely restarted the system by releasing a new cloud-ready version of the ERP.